Friday, June 26, 2009

Where, Oh Where, Has My Little Blog Gone?

I know I have been derelict in my blogging duties. I actually have several posts that haven't been written....

A couple new "Camp Cooking" ideas, info about my "newbie" - my first time teaching someone who had never climbed outside yet. She's doing great, and got up Ken's Crack her second day out. She's belayed/followed on multipitch already and Sunday will be learning about gear placements(I don't know why people don't teach others how to PLACE gear so they know how to clean it; don't know about you but I can't afford new cams or even tri-cams, and wouldn't have the heart to tell my second they owed me when they couldn't clean it, if I hadn't tought them HOW to clean it first!).

The hair accessory thing has been taking massive amounts of time. MASSIVE.

And then I came up with some new designs for my ClimbAddict shop last week. I think some pretty good ones, so hope you will check it out.

AND - I really, REALLY, need to start making some money off the ClimbAddict and hair accessories....So, if you can find it in your heart, please check them out and let others know about them. I desperately would love to save some money for a van and road trip to SoCal this winter....

I'll be getting a blog going for the ClimbAddict stuff soon, but for now, I di have a Twitter thing going on - Woun't you please think about being a Follower for it? Here's ClimbAddict on Twitter.

Okay - It's time to head out for the weekend. I'm climbing with a person du jour on Saturday and doing trailwork/teaching Lauren gear on Sunday. I'll have fun, so you have fun too!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoy my blog and would like to subscribe through RSS, you can click the FeedBurner Badge here. Thanks for your support! Subscribe in a reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help support Happiegrrrl in her quest to travel, climb and live an adventurous life(instead of being stuck at home working.....). Visit her online shop, ClimbAddict, for original designs on t-shirts, jackets, caps, stickers and giftware.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Climb Addict,

My name is Taylor Marshall-Green, I’m the content manager and editor for a new and exciting website, MarblePlay.com and we want you to write for us. After following your blog “Happie Grrrl Climbing,” we feel you’d be a perfect fit as an exclusive contributor and team member of Marble Play. Your style, passion, expertise and voice would be a welcome addition to a website that will reinvent how people get active and stay active.

We expect to launch this Fall, but Marble Play will focus on sports, recreation, fitness and lifestyle. It’s all about getting out to play. Go find a new buddy for tennis, go trade scuba gear, go read about how walking to rehabilitate one’s hip also rehabilitates one’s mood. From little league to bar league to senior league, Marble Play will help people discover new ways to sweat, socialize and play. Here are some of Marble Play’s exciting new features.

PLAY & LIVE SPORTS

• Fit Living (Articles, Nutrition, Go Play, EZ Tips)
• Facility Finder (Indoor, Outdoor, Public, Private)
• Experts (Sports, Nutrition, Men, Women)
• Rules & Etiquette (Definitions, Rules, Etiquette, Gear)
• Entertainment (Movies, Music, Videos, Documentaries)
• Print & Web (Books, Mags, Blogs, Websites)
• Media Casting (Webcast, Broadcast, Radio, Podcast)
• Quotes (Popular, Marble Play, Celebrity, Motivational)

NEWS (National, Local, Events, Forums)

Not to mention so much more available at Marble Play: our exclusive buddy-up feature, classifieds, shopping and our unique My Marbles page, where Marble Play users can fashion their own page to include only what interests them from the world of sports, recreation, fitness and lifestyle.

I would love to talk further with you about this writing opportunity and the incentives we can offer you and/or your business or product: local and national exposure, attention from sporting clubs and unique advertising possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you – and hope you’re ready to play.

Many Thanks,

Taylor Marshall-Green
editor@marbleplay.com

Fernando Grajales said...

Nice content!, I add you to my rss reader. Greetings